Dr. Pitta's Latest Book
Dr. Patricia Pitta is:
...a clinical psychologist as well as a Board Certified Family Psychologist practicing in Manhasset, New York. She is also an Adjunct Professor at St. John's Univeristy and is the co-ordinator of Continuing Education and Professional Development within the Department of Psychology.
Dr. Pitta is an approved supervisor of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy as well as a Clinical Member.
She was elected to the National Academies of Practice and Fellow of the Academy of Family Psychology.
- Holds Multiple Distinctions within her field for achievement as well as service to the profession:
- Past President of the Long Island Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Past President of the Academy of Family Psychology
- Held national elected offices within American Psychological Association
- Held local chair positions within the Nassau County Psychological Association
- Family Therapist of the Year- Long Island Association of Marriage and Family Therapy- l998
- Distinguished Contribution to the Association of Marriage and Family Therapy-2002
- Awarded the Life Time Achievement Award by Fordham University.
- Inclusion in Who’s Who in America as well as many other Who’s Who distinctions.